Southeast Alaska's people, families and communities are the backbone of our economy, culture, and way of life. Together we live in this incredibly productive and wild part of the world, and together we are working to take care of it while making our living as well.
SEACC is actively engaged with communities throughout the Tongass, learning from and respecting our neighbors while fighting for a wild and healthy Tongass for current and future generations.
We hope you'll join our efforts to support strong communities on the Tongass.
Ways you can help
- engage our state legislature and make your voice heard
- buy your construction materials from a local mill
- support local renewable energy projects
- join one of our wilderness stewardship projects
- research and work to understand our region's native cultures and villages
- harvest your fish and game from the Tongass instead of from a store
- patronize sustainable tourism businesses on your next trip to the Tongass